Saturday, December 24, 2011

I found a letter I wrote to myself a year ago

Dear Tania:

First of all I would like to thank you for being a warrior. You have endured many adversities with your head held high and a smile on your face.  Don't allow your mind to take the best of you. You trusted that your destiny is written and that you are a mere instrument to accomplish that mission. Look at your life as that mission and let go of everything else. You have allowed yourself to open your heart to people that even within their own destiny and human conditions make you a better person. You have allowed yourself to love unconditionally. You have allowed yourself to forgive unconditionally. You have allowed yourself to be how God wanted you to be.

                                                                    You trusted.
                                                                Every bit of my love
                                                                    Tania Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment