Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I was wrong

I was told I was wrong
so many times
I believed it

My instincts got blinded
by everything
my strength weakened

I wanted to change all of me
and fit into you
because I thought I was wrong

My fearlessness kept me going
my hard head refused to settle
Even though I was convinced I was wrong

I fought with myself
I watched myself bleed
but even being wrong felt wrong

I kept my search
through the wrongness
and kept fighting with all my strength

I knocked down all possibilities
I accepted all the help I could get
Buddha, Krishna, Jesus... whoever I need help.

Then a sudden reassurance
A sudden peace
was delivered to me

Maybe no one will ever believe
Maybe I'll always be popularly wrong
But it no longer diminishes who I am

Because now I know with all my might
I was wrong about being right.













No comments:

Post a Comment